We'll give you a unique passcode for entering the space. The space is always locked so you'll need this passcode to access NATIVE.
Opening / closing times
Monday to Friday, 8am until 8pm. Alarm systems will automatically deactivate just before 8am and activate after 8pm. If you want to work later please let us know.
Safety and security
There is a 24/7 CCTV surveillance and alarm system. NATIVE is not liable for any damage or theft.
We have a small kitchenette and dining area on the lower level where you can feel free to make drinks and have your lunch - although we are surrounded by great dining options!
- Water machine with filtered water
- Tea and coffee
- Coffee grinder to grind your own beans. We have a French Press and a v60.
- Nespresso machine
- Cutlery and plates
- Fridge/freezer. Use at your leisure!
- Dining table and chairs
Please kindly wash up after yourself :)
You will find a men and women’s WC on the upper level.
The conference room is only available to permanent members. Please use the bulletin board on the door of the conference room to pencil in when you would like to book the conference room, to ensure it will be available for when you need it. Please be mindful of your time in the meeting rooms - keep your meeting time to 1.5 hours per company at any given time.
There are four call booths upstairs, both with lights and air conditioning. These do not need to be reserved in advance and are available to everyone.
If you’re bringing a guest to NATIVE, you can do this by signing them in and out on the guest form by reception. You can use the break out area, or sit at your desk together for a considerable amount of time.
If you’re bringing guests into the conference room for a meeting, please have your guests sign in with the form by reception. Please remember that you’re responsible for your guest, so any poor behaviour or abuse of the system would result in fees or termination of your contract.
- Please take conference calls in the call booths and not in the open spaces. Please be mindful of your noise in the open space and put notifications on silent. Tenants should use the call booths as their first option and only the meeting room if they have booked in advance.
- Don’t take anything from the space home with you.
- Don’t hog bandwidth (eg. 2 movies at once)
- Please smoke outside
- Please switch off lights and electrical devices when you leave your office, especially when you are away for an extended amount of time
- Last one out? Please make sure all the lights and air conditioning is off and the front door is closed properly.
Permanent monthly members will be allocated their preferred desk which only they can use. You can leave your monitors here. Please note, we are unable to freeze memberships - our space is too small and demand is high. Your membership is only applicable to yourself but you can share a desk with one another individual in a membership if each person is registered, and the desk is only in use by one person at a time.
Refunds will be discretionary and subject to NATIVE’s final decision. If you’re a permanent member, please give us notice of one week before leave, and the rest of the month’s working days will be refunded.
We're unfortunately currently not able to give trial days at the moment due to capacity!
Bikes / Scooters
Arriving by bicycle or scooter? Let us know and we’ll show you how to access our secured garage space.
Want to host an event or workshop at NATIVE? Get in touch and we’ll see if we can make it work and if there’s availability.